An ideal candidate:
- Educational needs not being met in current school
- Highly independent and self-disciplined
- Works well collaboratively and independently
- Works well in a fluid environment
- Is ready for academic acceleration
- Completed 6th grade curriculum
- 12 years old by December 31st, in the year of application
- Consistently performs at the highest levels on achievement tests
- Intellectual ability significantly higher than age peers with a score above 140 on an IQ test (WISC IV or Stanford Binet)
Each applicant is reviewed individually.
To begin the application process, please click here.